Once Upon A Time
Collage on canvas (10"x 10")
*Winner of the John Barton award at the 2012 Annual State Exhibition of the Wisconsin Regional Art Program*
- My art quilt Three Sunflowers was in the Burlington area Wisconsin Regional Art Program (WRAP) show in the spring of 2015 and won a state exhibit award. It will be on display at the Pyle Center on the University of Wisconsin-Madison campus through September 26, 2015 for the annual WRAP annual State Exhibition
- I will have work in two exhibitions at the Fond du Lac Public Library this fall. My art quilt Floral Calavera 2014 and collage It Was A Dark & Stormy Night will be in the "All Hallows Eve" show in October 2015 at the Langdon Divers Community Gallery in the library. My collage Extensive Reading will be on display in their new used bookstore Chapter 52 as part of a book-themed art show opening in September.
- Check out my Etsy
- Like Vintagepix on Facebook
- My display of Artist Trading Cards (ATCs) made by members of the Milwaukee ATC group (including some of mine) was at the CAR&N Gallery, 220 E Main ST, Waterford WI from April 21-May 23, 2014. Some photos are on my Flickr
- I'm in the 'zine Bad Influence October 2013: Day of the Dead (see sidebar at right)
- See more of my artwork on Flickr
- Milwaukee ATC live trading sessions
- See my design team projects at Ten Two Studios
- Occasionally, I blog.
- My collage Once Upon A Time was in the Wisconsin Regional Artists Association exhibition at the Museum of Wisconsin Art, West Bend, WI from April 6-June 23, 2013
- Read my blog post about quarter-inch art in the show "Through Mia's Eyes" that was at the Gallery & Frame Shop, Fond du Lac, WI from April 16-June 1, 2013.
photos from Books Unbound, a book
arts exhibit I participated in at the Marian Gallery, Mount Mary
College, Milwaukee, from October 31 to November
27, 2010. (Next show planned for Fall 2014)
Member of the
This page last updated 28 Aug 2015
Art & text copyright 2007-2015 Carolyn M.